The soul exchange process continues to accelerate, though this is not obvious from within the physical form. Little signs continue to present themselves, yet it is nearly impossible for the complete puzzle to be viewed from within such a confined and limited space. Like with all transformation, the transformed often do not notice how they have changed until they are well outside the parameters of the completed metamorphosis. Does the caterpillar know it is changing into a butterfly whilst it is inside the cocoon? When does it know that it has transcended the limits of its cumbersome body? Is it when it opens its wings for the first time? Is it when it takes its first flight? Or is it when it is up above its Earthly home looking down on what once seemed to be the insurmountable obstacle of its existence?
Transformation is not easy. The changes required of the host body are tremendously complicated and intricate. The very structure of it must be reconfigured, rewired, recalibrated and this can only occur after which the entire system has been stripped down to its very foundations. Similar to the renovation of an inadequate physical structure in which someone lives, the physical host body cannot hold its new occupant until a thorough and complete renovation is accomplished. All that will remain prior to entrance and contrivance are the foundations from which the entire system was built.
Currently, the system has not been fully deconstructed. There is but one step remaining.
From my perspective, the process seems excruciatingly slow. As my Team states above, it is hard to perceive the changes as they occur and I notice so very little the further I get into this process.
Thus far, these are the changes I have noticed.
- I am acutely aware of two distinct timelines.
- Further development of telepathic ability. I am able to perceive the thoughts/emotions/intentions of others more acutely than ever.
- Energetic fluctuations in my body are more obvious. Examples: hot flashes emanating from heart center; “trapped” energy sensations causing restlessness and inability to sleep until the energy is properly distributed or released.
- Moments of amnesia increasing. Sometimes I wake up not knowing who I am but most recently I will be in the midst of doing something while awake and find myself not knowing who I am, where I am, what I am doing. These instances don’t last long, maybe a few seconds at the most.
- Confusion and feeling much like I am a yo-yo. Difficult to maintain mood. I seem to shift wildly from the perspective of the walk-out to walk-in. Sometimes it is difficult to know which is which.
It has been relayed to me that the next three months are crucial. There will be multiple shifts in that time frame resulting in personality fluctuations and adjustments. There is a Knowing that relationship changes are probable but not an absolute. Following that, something significant is on the horizon in the months of February and March. What that is has not been revealed.
Right now I feel stuck in a “maybe”, which is not a fun place to be. The incessant back and forth yo-yo effect has been the most difficult. I requested of my guidance that it come to an end one way or the other. I cannot stand much more of it. I have reached my limit.
Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when this is over.